If you want to land the job of your dreams then you should design your resume professionally. The professional resume is a well-organized and structured document that includes all the necessary credentials of yours.
Professional Resume Templates
The professional resume creation becomes very easy if you take the help of these professional templates. Creating a professional profile resume will give you an edge and will help you in landing the job of your desire. If you want to create one then you can take the help of some free professional resume templates below. You can, if you want to, download and customize these as per your requirements.
A professional resume is for the ones who are looking for a high profile job. If you are applying for the leading company or companies, then, it is very important to represent yourself professionally and disciplined. You have to create an eye-catching resume if you want to impress the employer. Below are a few things which you have to keep in mind before writing a resume professionally.
- Professional skills for resume – You have to create a section describing your skills, expertise, efficiency, capabilities, etc.
- Show that employer that you are the master in your field and no one can beat you in that particular thing. In short, you have to index your professionalism in the resume.
- Last but very important, show them how you are the perfect candidate for that particular position and how much dedicated you are towards that company or organization.
Before this all, you have to focus on the summary of the resume because the summary is the only section that generates the interest of the employer into your resume. Create a professional summary for resume and if you can’t then you can take the help of these professional summary resume examples. These professional summary samples will teach you how to write a professional overview and how to engage the employer with your resume. So, here are some professional summary examples which will help you in creating a high profile resume.
- Senior marketing manager specializing in sales growth, web analysis, SEO, Google ads, Facebook ads, and web development. Have great experience in growing social handles naturally. Completed eight projects in a week with a team of 10 members and brought a profit of $1 million.
- Experienced translator with extraordinary communication skills. I am an expert in converting the new visitor into a returning customer.
Professional Resume Format
Why do you need a paid resume builder when you are getting a free professional resume builder. Yes, you can download and customize your own professional resume for free. Other than this, if you want to create a professional resume design by yourself then here are a few steps that will teach you how to format a professional resume.
- Mention your name, address, and contact information at the top of the resume. You can add your social media handles, LinkedIn profile, and other kinds of stuff if you want to.
- After this, you have to write a professional summary describing your specialties, abilities, and experiences.
- Create a work experience section and describe your work history in brief.
- Then you have to create a skills section in which you have to mention all your skills and achievements in brief.
- Show them your education and qualification by adding an education section in your resume.
- After this, you can create an honors and certifications section in which you can show all your certificates and honors of yours.
- You can also add a career objective section in which you can mention that what are your future plans and what is the objective of your career.
- You can also add a language section in which you can tell them about how many languages can you speak.
So, this is how you can format your own professional resume. Here is a sample of a professional resume if you want to have a look over it. You can download and edit this if you wish to.