The combination of a chronological and functional resume is known as the combination resume. If you are trying to grab the attention of the employer by focusing on the work experience along with the skills and achievements, then it is the best resume format for you.
Combination Resume Format
For a high profile job, you need a high profile resume, and when you are looking for a high profile resume type, then the combination format resume is the best for you. You can mention all your details without prioritizing anything particularly. Here is how you can format your combination resume.
- Mention your name, address, and contact information at the top.
- Add an eye-catching summary describing you and your experiences along with your achievements.
- Add a work experience section describing all of your works in detail.
- Add the skills and achievements section and mention all the skills and achievements of yours.
- Add an education section that will highlight how educated you are and what are your qualifications.
- After this all, you can add a certification and honors section into your resume. You can attach all the certificates you have, and you can mention all the honors that you were rewarded with.
- At last, you can also add your career objective, additional skills, languages you know or prefer, and your hobbies and interests, etc.
Combination Resume Examples
You can customize your resume in your own way. You can add any section wherever you want. It is all up to you how you want to prepare your resume. But, if you want some help or if you want a combination resume sample that you can customize for yourself, then you can check it below. You can also download it if you want to.
There are a lot of people who think that the hybrid resume is a different type of resume. All they need to know is there isn’t any other kind of resume named as the hybrid resume. It is the other name used for the combination resume. There isn’t any different hybrid resume format; if there is any, then it is the combination resume format.
In short, they both are the same; they both have the same format, same type, and structure. If you want more combination resume template 2018, 2019, and 2020 then you can check them here: